Statement of Faith
1. We believe “Yahweh our Elohim is one Yahweh” (Deut 6:4; Mark 12:29) and He is revealed in His Spirit, His Word and His Son and they are One.
2. We believe Yahshua is the only begotten of the Father, and that he was born of a virgin. Yahshua is the promised Messiah, lived a sinless life, died on the tree (cross), was resurrected from the dead, ascended back to the Father in heaven and will soon return.
3. We believe that it is by the atoning work of the Messiah Yahshua that we have a restored relationship with our heavenly Father as evidenced by our desire and effort to obey Yahweh's Word as it is applicable to our lives today. (Romans 5:8)
4. We believe the Bible in its entirety, the TANAK (called the Old Testament) and the Brit Chadashah (New Testament), to be the inspired, inerrant Word of Yahweh which are “profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of Elohim may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Tim 3:16-17)
5. We remember and keep the Sabbath as the 7th day of the week and Yahweh’s appointed Holy Days according to Exodus 20:8-11 and further outlined in Leviticus 23. We recognize them as preparation for things to come when Yahshua Messiah returns to set up his kingdom on earth.
6. We believe, trust and have faith in Yahweh as Elohim, Provider, Deliverer, Healer, Savior, and Father.
7. We believe he provided specific instructions about how he desires his children to live. His instructions are for our spiritual and physical lives.
8. We believe in the Good News, repentance and water baptism by full immersion. Baptism does not “wash away our sins” but is an outward expression of our inner conviction.
9. We believe the Holy Spirit to be active in believer’s lives today as our Comforter and guide.
10. We do not believe the “non-Jewish” Believer takes the place of Israel but are grafted back into Israel by belief and faith. Ephesians 1 and 2 explain we are saved by Yahweh’s grace, through faith in the Messiah alone, and are redeemed by the Blood of Yahshua whereby they are made sons of The Most High.
11. We believe we are to follow Yahshua’s example by obeying the Father and keeping his words. We believe in following him we are to teach others, help them mature in faith, train them and send them out to do the same as Yahshua has taught and commanded.
12. We believe in freely giving and in helping the poor, needy, widows and orphans.