Due to COVID-19, we will be abiding by any rules announced by federal, state, local agencies, CDC and Health Department recommendations.
There are no plans to presently discontinue the Pot Luck meals at this time.
If you feel more comfortable staying home, please join us live by Conference Call starting at 11:30 AM. Any changes will be noted in the Calendar and Reminders Section.
For the Father Seeketh Such to Worship Him!
The woman said unto him, “Sir I perceive that thou art a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.” Yahshua said unto her, “Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. Elohim is a Spirit: and they that worship him, must worship him in spirit and in truth” (John 4:19-24, KJV).
Many times we put priorities on things that have little significance. Although the Jews and Samaritans had no dealings with one another, this woman recognized the significance of the well, and that the “fathers” worshipped there. The “fathers” she is referring to are Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who are the same “fathers” of the Jews. She also mentions the well and Jerusalem being places to worship. Yahshua let her know that the location of worship didn’t matter but that the attitude of the worshipper did. He let her know that our heavenly Father, Yahweh, is not limited to time and space because He is a Spirit, so He can be worshipped anywhere, anytime as long as it is genuine and true. Yahshua further informed her that “…the Father seeketh such to worship him” (John 4:23).
The Father is seeking those who are willing to worship him according to the pattern in heaven. Revelation 4 shows that pattern as it describes how the four beasts cry out day and night, “Holy, holy, holy, Yahweh El Shaddai, which was, and is, and is to come” (vs. 8). When the beasts are praising Yahweh, the twenty-four elders “fall down before Him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth forever, and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne…” (vs. 9). This is worship that is pure and holy. This describes worship done in spirit and truth according to the pattern in heaven. We recommend you study Isaiah 6:1-4; Revelation 4; 5; 7:9-17; 11:15-19; 19:1-11; 22. Imprint the description of the throne room and heaven into your heart and spirit.
What to Expect
1. When you enter a Shabbat service, a weekday Bible study, or join by conference call, you will be greeted by either “Shabbat Shalom,” “Shalom,” “Shalom Aleichem,” “Hello,” or “Welcome, Come In.” Each greeting is an expression of a blessing of peace to you, and to welcome you.
2. Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, An Assembly of YAHWEH ministers the Good News to all people through teaching and preaching as witnesses of Elohim’s salvation.
3. When you come, bring your Bible and something to take notes with. It does not matter which version you use, we come to study the scriptures together, ask questions, share opinions, and learn with and from one another. Our services are in English, though we sometimes use Hebrew or Aramaic words, but do not fear, we thoroughly explain the meaning of the words so everyone will understand.
4. Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, An Assembly of YAHWEH embraces its faith in YAHWEH and Yahshua HaMashiach. We are not converts to Judaism, nor do we teach or require that of those who fellowship with us. Conversion to Judaism is not necessary for salvation or fellowship.
5. We observe and keep the Feast Days (Feasts of YAHWEH) which are, Shabbat (Sabbath), Pesach (Passover), Chag HaMatzoh and Bikkurim (Feast of Unleavened Bread and First Fruits ), Seifirat Omer and Shavuot (Counting of Omer and Pentecost), Yom Teruah (Day of Trumpets), Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement), Sukkot and Shemini Atzeret (Tabernacles/Booths and the Eighth Day). Note, First Fruits and the Counting of the Omer are not feast days, they occur during or in between them and are appointed times which YAHWEH has directed that certain things be done on them. Study Wayiqra/Leviticus 23 to get a better understanding. You are invited to attend.
6. Through the Living Life Wholly Ministry, we teach the importance of aligning our lives, physically, spiritually, and mentally, according to the scriptures, so we can be whole.
7. Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, An Assembly of YAHWEH teach a Bible basics and discipleship class along with Torah study classes during the week, and on Shabbat.
8. When you visit Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, An Assembly of YAHWEH on a study night, do bring your Bible (we have some to share if you don’t bring it) and notebook. Also bring your questions about things in the Bible that you may not have a full revelation or understanding of. Our studies last an average of an hour and a half to two hours, depending upon the discussion.
9. Sabbath services are typically longer, from 11:30 AM until a bit after sunset. We pray, speak blessings and thanksgivings, praise, sing and dance, but worship is done differently. We quiet down, Those who can bow down on their knees, while others may prostrate fully on the floor; all done in beauty and holiness in adoration and reverence of Elohim. Then we move into Torah readings and study, a sermon, other teaching and discussions. We hold other services, such as a during the Feast Days, and a Worship Gathering, where a day or two is spent on teaching, learning and performing the biblical way of worship. If you have to leave before service concludes, please feel free to do so. A fellowship “potluck” lunch, and sometimes an evening meal, is served.