Due to COVID-19, we will be abiding by any rules announced by federal, state, local agencies, CDC and Health Department recommendations.
There are no plans to presently discontinue the Pot Luck meals at this time.
If you feel more comfortable staying home, please join us live by Conference Call starting at 11:30 AM. Any changes will be noted in the Calendar and Reminders Section.
1. When you enter a Shabbat service, a weekday Bible study, or join by conference call, you will be greeted by either “Shabbat Shalom,” “Shalom,” “Shalom Aleichem,” “Hello,” or “Welcome, Come In.” Each greeting is an expression of a blessing of peace to you, and to welcome you.
2. Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, An Assembly of YAHWEH ministers the Good News to all people through teaching and preaching as witnesses of Elohim’s salvation.
3. When you come, bring your Bible and something to take notes with. It does not matter which version you use, we come to study the scriptures together, ask questions, share opinions, and learn with and from one another. Our services are in English, though we sometimes use Hebrew or Aramaic words, but do not fear, we thoroughly explain the meaning of the words so everyone will understand.
4. Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, An Assembly of YAHWEH embraces its faith in YAHWEH and Yahshua HaMashiach. We are not converts to Judaism, nor do we teach or require that of those who fellowship with us. Conversion to Judaism is not necessary for salvation or fellowship.
5. We observe and keep the Feast Days (Feasts of YAHWEH) which are, Shabbat (Sabbath), Pesach (Passover), Chag HaMatzoh and Bikkurim (Feast of Unleavened Bread and First Fruits ), Seifirat Omer and Shavuot (Counting of Omer and Pentecost), Yom Teruah (Day of Trumpets), Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement), Sukkot and Shemini Atzeret (Tabernacles/Booths and the Eighth Day). Note, First Fruits and the Counting of the Omer are not feast days, they occur during or in between them and are appointed times which YAHWEH has directed that certain things be done on them. Study Wayiqra/Leviticus 23 to get a better understanding. You are invited to attend.
6. Through the Living Life Wholly Ministry, we teach the importance of aligning our lives, physically, spiritually, and mentally, according to the scriptures, so we can be whole.
7. Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, An Assembly of YAHWEH teach a Bible basics and discipleship class along with Torah study classes during the week, and on Shabbat.
8. When you visit Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, An Assembly of YAHWEH on a study night, do bring your Bible (we have some to share if you don’t bring it) and notebook. Also bring your questions about things in the Bible that you may not have a full revelation or understanding of. Our studies last an average of an hour and a half to two hours, depending upon the discussion.
9. Sabbath services are typically longer, from 11:30 AM until a bit after sunset. We pray, speak blessings and thanksgivings, praise, sing and dance, but worship is done differently. We quiet down, Those who can bow down on their knees, while others may prostrate fully on the floor; all done in beauty and holiness in adoration and reverence of Elohim. Then we move into Torah readings and study, a sermon, other teaching and discussions. We hold other services, such as a during the Feast Days, and a Worship Gathering, where a day or two is spent on teaching, learning and performing the biblical way of worship. If you have to leave before service concludes, please feel free to do so. A fellowship “potluck” lunch, and sometimes an evening meal, is served.
11. Please be courteous and respectful of others, and turn off or place cell phones vibrate. Refrain from taking photographs during a service. If someone asks that their image not be used on social media or websites, please respect their wishes, as we will yours.
12. Children are welcome. But must be chaperoned by their parents at all times. We do not have a separate area for them.
If due to COVID-19, emergencies, inclement weather, or anything else which causes us not to meet together, we will meet by Live Conference Call and or Live Online Streaming, until we can return to in-House gatherings. We will announce inclement weather closings on your local television station and place a notice on this website.
Kingdom Warriors of Yahweh, An Assembly of Yahweh thank you for visiting this website and welcome your questions and invite you to come, fellowship and help us lift up the mighty name of Yahshua.