Please Contact Us if you have a need, and we will do our best to assist you, either personally or through referral
Family Resource Links:
Domestic Abuse and Violence Resources:
Virginia Department of Social Services
Child Protective Services Hotline: 1 (800) 552-7096
Adult Protective Services Hotline: 1 (888) 832-3858
Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Hotline: 1 (800) 838-8238
The James House
The Mission of James House is “To provide support, advocacy, and education for people in the Tri-Cities area of Virginia affected by sexual violence, domestic violence, and stalking and to empower them to become healthy, safe, and self-sufficient.”
By 24/7 Hotline: (804) 458-2840
By Email: email@example.com
The Safe Habor Shelter
The Mission of the Safe Harbor Shelter is to provide survivors of sexual and domestic violence, and human trafficking, with the support they need to overcome their crisis and to transform their lives.
By Phone: 24hour Helpline (804) 500-2755
The National Human Trafficking Hotline is a 24/7, confidential, multilingual hotline for victims, survivors, and witnesses of human trafficking.
Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
By Phone: 988
Disaster and Crisis Assistance
American Red Cross of Virginia (804) 780-2250
By Phone in Virginia: (804) 780-2250
National Main Number: 1 (800) RED CROSS 1 (800) 733-2767
By Phone: 1 (800) 698-2411
Virginia Veterans Services Foundation
By Phone: (804) 225-4748
By Phone: (800) 698-2411
Who Told You That?
Many times, we have started out with an idea in mind, know we do not know enough about it, yet we move ahead in our own understanding. We must be careful, and not so proud we cannot ask for guidance. However, make sure your guidance is coming from a source that is tried in the subject, and who is tied into the Source, our heavenly Father. We do not claim to be “experts,” but within the Assembly is a wealth of information which may be able to help you along the way.
Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, AN Assembly of YAHWEH has members who can offer Pastoral Counseling on many subjects, and offer sound biblical and practical counsel in the following areas:
1. Pastoral Counseling
– Is a clinical practice which combines or integrates psychological and theological concepts in the therapeutic process. We believe that by combining faith, theology, and the spiritual aspects together, “it will help foster wholeness, healing and growth in those who are seeking help” (www.goodtherapy.org).
– Counseling sessions are held within a strictly confidential one-to-one conversation, by a pastor, who as a minimum, has an MA of Ministry Studies in Counseling, or an MDiv in Pastoral Counseling.
2. Pre-Marriage and Marriage Counselling
– Pre-Marriage and Marriage counseling is done by those who have been trained through either the Save Your Marriage Before It Starts (SYMBIS) or the Prepare/Enrich courses of study. Kingdom Warriors of YAHWEH, An Assembly of YAHWEH believe that relationships can thrive, even through the roughest of things when the couple fully grasps their and each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
– We have Marriage Mentors who can work with a husband and wife, and their children, and with couples who are getting ready to get married. We meet individually with them, whether in person or by Zoom, and also we hold a Marriage and Family seminar, to share information and get to know each other.